Springfield 1911 Range Officer 45 ACP Parkerized Essentials Package w/ Adj. Target Sight
What’s in the Box
- Springfield 1911 Range Officer .45ACP Pistol
- (2) 7 Round Magazines
- Bore Brush
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
For shooters who need a competition 1911, the .45ACP Range Officer® Essentials Package from Springfield Armory® offers finely tuned performance without breaking the bank. The .45ACP Range Officer® brings the precision of a competition pistol in a simple and straightforward configuration.
The .45ACP Range Officer® has the same quality forged national match frame and slide as the Trophy Match™ and TRP™ 1911s. It gets the same precision fit as these pistols, too. Add in the same national match stainless steel barrel and bushing, and you have a pistol that shoots well beyond its price tag. The .45ACP Range Officer® is topped with a fully-adjustable rear target sight, so you have maximum flexibility. The beavertail grip safety, extended lightweight trigger and flat mainspring housing allow the pistol to sit in your hand comfortably for long periods of time at the range.
The .45 Range Officer also features a single-sided thumb safety that keeps things simple and functional. It all adds up to a pistol that will let you seriously compete in a variety of matches.
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Barrel: 5 inch Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Sights: Low Profile Adjustable Target
- Trigger: Long Lightweight Speed 5-7 lbs.
- Magazines: 2 – 7 Round Blued Steel
- Grips: Cross Cannon™ Double Diamond Cocobolo
- Weight w/Empty Magazine: 40 oz.
- Frame: Forged Carbon Steel Parkerized
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel Parkerized
- Recoil System: Standard Guide Rod; GI Style
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Length: 8.5 in.